- As Lead Technology Learning Leader, developed and implemented Technology Integration training for Southern Maine teachers in conjunction with Apple, Inc. through the Maine Learning Technology Initiative and Spreading Educator to Educator Developments (SEED).
- As Technology Learning Leader, developed and implemented Technology Integration training for Southern Maine teachers during Summer Institution Workshops (2005 & 2006).
- Co-presenter at “K12 Online Conference,” and co-creator of “Seedlings” to support professional development for participants with learning resources and community forums.
- Wrote curriculum for Wells Elementary School to implement and support National Educational Technology Standards and execute best practice integration for 21st Century Skills.
- Developed and maintained school web site to support the curriculum and communicate to parents and community.
- Assessed teacher needs and wrote and implemented Technology Integration workshops to support and train faculty to incorporate learning technologies in curricula.
- Wrote and provided dynamic audio podcasts and written tutorials to support local and international educators in implementing learning technologies and 21st Century Literacy skills in curricula.
- Member of MAINEducation 2008 Conference Planning Committee (2006-2009)
- Member of PBS TeacherSource Advisory Group (2006-2008)
- Developed and presented training at state, national, and international conferences, including: Building Learning Communities Conference (2007 & 2008), K12 Online Conference Co-Workshop Presenter and Co-Keynote Presenter (2007-Present), York Maine School Department Summer Institute Keynote (2007), National Institute of Aerospace/Nortel LearniT (2008), Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference (2005-2007), Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine (1997, 2006, 2007).
- Solomon, Gwen, and Lynne Schrum. "VoiceThread by Bob Sprankle." Web 2.0 how-to for educators . Eugene, Or.: International Society for Technology in Education, 2010. 221-223. Print.
- Weekly Technology Integration writer for HotChalk Network Teacher Newsletter (2008).
- Contributor to The November Learning Blog (2010 - present)
- Biweekly contributor to TechLearning Professional Blog (2007 - present).
- PBS Media Infusion Blog (2007 & 2008).
- Principal Magazine: "Podcasting with Purpose." 85 (No. 4): 62-63.
- Technology and Learning Magazine: "Caught on Video." 28: 29-32.
- 2007 Best Buy Te Award
- 2005 Instructional Technology Teacher of the Year Award (ACTEM)
- 2001 SEED Technology Integration Developer Award
- 2001 SEED Technology Integration Adaptor Award
- 1999 Award for Featured Lesson Plan published by National Semiconductor
- Technology Integrator, Wells-Ogunquit Community School District; Wells, Maine — 8/2006-Present
- Technology Learning Leader, Spreading Educator to Educator Developments, Auburn, ME — 12/2002-5/2005
- 3/4 Multi-Age Teacher, Wells-Ogunquit Community School District, Wells, Maine — 8/1997-6/2006
- University of Southern Maine, Gorham, ME — Continuing Technology Education Courses, 2008
- University of Southern Maine, Gorham, ME — Masters of Education, 2001
- Plymouth State College, Plymouth, NH — Bachelor of Arts in English, 1984